New Instagram Feed for @atelierbymel

Thursday, October 22, 2020

New Instagram Feed for atelierbymel


There’s just something about recreating my Instagram feed that makes me feel refreshed. To put it in words, it feels like a fresh new start. As like the auburn, crisp leaves from a tree would fall off during the cooler days of autumn and new leaves sprout during the colorful spring— rebirth.

Recreating + restyling my Instagram feed feels so powerful. 


It’s empowering.

I struggled on creating the right aesthetics for my Instagram feed. There was so much research and test done to get the right mixture of gaming + lifestyle posts with the right aesthetic filter.

Mixing and matching various aesthetics to achieve the right concoction took a lot longer than I’ve anticipated. My feed now is exactly as I’ve envisioned for myself, spurring creative energy in my contents and myself.

I've been putting off this announcement for weeks, but I'm now finally ready to let everyone know of my new feed.

You can visit my Instagram here.

New Instagram Feed for atelierbymel


Post a Comment

Sprinkle some stardust

Latest on Instagram

© Miss Meowlodei. Design by Eve.