Digital Manga on Kindle - Why I read manga on Kindle

Monday, February 22, 2021

Digital Manga on Kindle


I recently received a Kindle as a gift from my partner and since then, have been reading mangas on it. It was such a lovely 1st year anniversary gift. I’ve been saving for a Kindle as I read plenty of books in a year and my room has turned to pretty much a hoarding space for old books.

Dust and silverfishes graced my bookshelf with their presence, made my skin crawl— and that was when I decided that an e-book reader is what I needed. Less mess, more spacious living. It was a tough transition from physical books to e-books.

I still miss the smell of new books and the touch of paper in my fingertips, but I am not complaining because I’ve started picking up reading manga again when I got my Kindle.


Digital Manga on Kindle


Reading manga on Kindle


Ever since I showed myself reading mangas on Kindle, I’ve gotten a few questions from people on how it works or feels. It’s pretty straightforward, honestly.

1. The reason I chose to read my mangas digitally is because physical mangas are so much more expensive. (about 2-3x more expensive than a digital copy)

2. As a Kindle is pretty light, it’s easy to carry it everywhere and I have access to my mangas anywhere, anytime.

3. Less space needed than to keep volumes and volumes of mangas.

4. Comfort on the eyes and body posture compared to reading digital mangas on laptop/PC.

5. No worries about water spillage on paper. I can now sip my drink without worry.

Digital Manga on Kindle


Where to purchase digital mangas in Malaysia:


Shopee 
Amazon

What do you think about investing in a Kindle to read manga? I think it’s a pretty good bang for the buck and a long term investment for minimalistic otakus.

Wishes,
Mellie

Post a Comment

Sprinkle some stardust

Latest on Instagram

© Miss Meowlodei. Design by Eve.